Tantalum & Lithium Project
Tantalite Valley Mine, located in south eastern Namibia
Kazera Global first invested in the Tantalite Valley Mine, located in south eastern Namibia, in 2014. A 75% interest in Aftan was acquired for £0.66 million with the remaining 25% being acquired in 2020 for a further £0.22 million.
In December 2022, Kazera announced that it had signed a definitive agreement to sell its 100% interest in African Tantalum (Proprietary) Limited to Hebei Xinjian Construction for a cash consideration of USD13,000,000.
Full operational control will pass to Xinjian on the effective transaction date, with 100% ownership of the shares only passing once Kazera has been paid in full, expected by the end of 2023.
Kazera will retain the right to receive a debenture payment equivalent to 2.5% of gross sales of produced Lithium & Tantalum for the life of the mine.
Tantalite Valley Mine resources